Earl Grey Tea. Picard’s favorite. Not sure if it’s too common of a tea in Paris; but the cafe name is in reference to the TNG episode “We’ll always have Paris” where a young Picard was supposed to meet Jenice Manheim before he was shipped out.
Based on Cafe Martin by Leonetto Cappiello.
- arianwench reblogged this from emir-dynamite
- emir-dynamite reblogged this from dangerousdays
- petaq likes this
- shadebeast likes this
- devmonster reblogged this from artofstartrek
- artofstartrek reblogged this from dangerousdays
- snuggledown likes this
- photon-torpedo reblogged this from dangerousdays
- wizardfriends likes this
- virginiagiordano likes this
- the-richie likes this
- mrpicard likes this
- dangerousdays posted this